United Way of Greater Cleveland is committed to advance education, income and health in our community. The goal is to create a healthy community where every child succeeds in school and every individual and family achieves financial stability. To accomplish these goals, United Way will mobilize our community to give, advocate and volunteer.
- Trends for Fall (Ball) 2015 September 16, 2015
- School Starts and So Does Attendance Awareness Month September 1, 2015
- Cultural arts enhance summer learning at East Cleveland Academy August 10, 2015
- Student takes reading to heart, helps Stuff The Bus July 14, 2015
- Pull up a chair and join us at the public policy table July 8, 2015